Ask Your Questions!

If you have a question for our department, please feel free to ask it here in our forum. We will review all questions asked prior to posting. Some posts will be answered privately, depending on the nature of the question.
  1. Ruth
  2. Investigations
  3. Wednesday, August 12, 2015
  4.  Subscribe via email

I have a question I went to live with my new bf.and like all split parents do I let my daughter go over my mothers house and now they don't wanna give me my daughter back so now I moved back in with my mom to be with my daughter again .can my mom and sister keep my daughter away from me or can I get her and move back in with my new bf.

Accepted Answer Pending Moderation

Sorry for the delay in responding to your question, however, higher priority assignments dictate precedence. Thank you in advance for your understanding.

We would suggest you call your local law enforcement agency or visit their station to speak with an officer on the phone or in person. In addition to this, you may want to contact a family law attorney.

Thanks you for reaching out to us.

  1. more than a month ago
  2. Investigations
  3. # 1
  • Page :
  • 1

There are no replies made for this post yet.
Be one of the first to reply to this post!

More Info...


"Professional Service To A Proud Community"